Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 577 to 600 of 680

Thread: How many of you GAVE UP on dating figuring your just too undesirable to women?

  1. #577
    PM,

    I know how you feel, and the odds are not in your favour, but if you want a date, you have to keep asking out women. Yes, all else being equal you will face a much higher rejection rate than a 6' tall guy and be given fewer breaks, but if you don't try, you'll never get a date.

  2. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi.vixen View Post
    What is the ultimate turn on->Humour, honesty, intelligence, being nice and confidence !!!
    I bet I know lots of guys who have these traits that you still wouldn't be interested in. You really still need to throw in physical chemistry, although that can be defined in some many different ways and isn't limited to certain body shapes and sizes.

    "Yeah, the date went well, he was great actually, but I just wasn't feeling it." <- lack of chemistry.

  3. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi.vixen View Post
    also... my advise to men is to NEVER make a comment on a woman's looks the first time you meet her.

    This may be just for me but look, I get men telling me i'm hot etc every.single.day. Give me something else!! Show me you're not a pig like the rest (even though I know you're thinking sex lol) act like you're not, like your're interested in ME, my eyes, my voice,my job, something. just not my looks. If a man says something pertaining to my looks the first time we meet; game over
    Also, thanks for confirming what I already know. Girls want compliments on things they are not usually complimented on. Good looking girls want compliments on their personality. Girls with great personality but lesser looks want to be complimented on their looks.

  4. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi.vixen View Post
    BANG on!

    I get hit on all the time, it gets annoying and most of the time I don't even acknowledge men.I know what they all want and I ain't giving it up.

    BUT there are very few instances where I've been super attracted to a man before he even spoke (acting cool and not gawking or burning holes in my ass with your eyes is attractive, if you seem to not even notice me in a room, I want to know why..and everytime I have wanted to know why a man wasn't staring at me like all the rest, I found out why, he knew how to play the game.he wanted it but didn't want me to know... damn that's hot.) , NO need to be driving a nice car, be tall,muscular, or even all that attractive- attraction goes way beyond the surface for me...and for most women.

    What is the ultimate turn on->Humour, honesty, intelligence, being nice and confidence !!!

    If a man can make me laugh, spark my interest with his intellect, is comfortable and confidant with himself --but not arrogant , is honest, even brutally is ok as long as youre honest with a sense of humour, I love good honestly.. and is friendly without being over baring or desperate ..nerdy friendly is not cool... be confidant!!!

    also... my advise to men is to NEVER make a comment on a woman's looks the first time you meet her.

    This may be just for me but look, I get men telling me i'm hot etc every.single.day. Give me something else!! Show me you're not a pig like the rest (even though I know you're thinking sex lol) act like you're not, like your're interested in ME, my eyes, my voice,my job, something. just not my looks. If a man says something pertaining to my looks the first time we meet; game over
    .
    But after the 1st time we meet, don't ever stop saying how gorgeous I am HAHAHA chicks are whack huh?
    +1 Huge turn off to act like a pig only interested in sex. Even bigger turn off if he has the "short man" syndromes. Napoleon pushy rude compensation or the 'poor me if I was only taller'. I will walk out in the middle of dinner if either one surfaces.

  5. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi.vixen View Post
    I have wanted to know why a man wasn't staring at me like all the rest, I found out why, he knew how to play the game.he wanted it but didn't want me to know... damn that's hot.) , NO need to be driving a nice car, be tall,muscular, or even all that attractive- attraction goes way beyond the surface for me...and for most women.
    Sorry, had to make one more comment.

    I think there is just way too much game playing going on here.

    The effect she is describing is a guy who has choice with women so he doesn't need to gawk and stare at every woman in the room. He's not desperate. Didn't put her on a pedestal. Be that guy. But there is no need to "pretend" you're not interested, or whatever. Just approach and talk to women you like. A lot of guys show disinterest to such an extent that they get friend-zoned. Don't be that guy.

  6. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitallyYours View Post
    Also, thanks for confirming what I already know. Girls want compliments on things they are not usually complimented on. Good looking girls want compliments on their personality. Girls with great personality but lesser looks want to be complimented on their looks.
    Did you notice Heidi also said that honesty was critical? When a guy compliments me and I get even a hint that it is BS, it is a flashing sign that says "NO NO NO NO".

  7. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsCALoki View Post
    Did you notice Heidi also said that honesty was critical? When a guy compliments me and I get even a hint that it is BS, it is a flashing sign that says "NO NO NO NO".
    If I think you are pretty and I tell you so, how am I being dishonest?

    But if you've heard it a million times, I will try to find something else about you to appreciate and compliment you on that. No dishonesty. Just being selective.

  8. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi.vixen View Post
    I did not intend to create controversy
    No controversy. Female opinions always appreciated.

    Although I am now tempted to book you just so I can see if you are as hot as you claim to be. LOL. j/k

  9. #585
    heidi.vixen , you make some good points BUt I or anyones elses opinions based on our own experience, be it true or inaccurate. So i look to the statistics to give the bigger picture, trends be they slight or stark. Regardless of my opinion, the stats show clearly, overwhelming preference for tall, muscular, attractive. You & friends maybe not. Not saying you are lying, just saying the numbers show a bigger picture & definate overwhelming preference.

  10. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by 69Shooter View Post
    Frankie, looks like the light must have changed to green once you got the first part of your post typed.
    lol as i have said before my smartphone makes me look dumb wasnt reading what i was typing....so used to keyboard not touchscreen where i can type and not look at screen or keys

  11. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyman1970 View Post
    heidi.vixen , you make some good points BUt I or anyones elses opinions based on our own experience, be it true or inaccurate. So i look to the statistics to give the bigger picture, trends be they slight or stark. Regardless of my opinion, the stats show clearly, overwhelming preference for tall, muscular, attractive. You & friends maybe not. Not saying you are lying, just saying the numbers show a bigger picture & definate overwhelming preference.
    there are things you can do to increase your odds if you dont think it is worth it fine.

  12. #588
    The only difference between Sex for money and Sex for free is that Sex for money is cheaper!!!!!

  13. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle View Post
    there are things you can do to increase your odds if you dont think it is worth it fine.
    Seriously. Some guys think it's worth buying lottery tickets or playing blackjack. But talking to a girl.... NO WAY!

  14. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitallyYours View Post
    Seriously. Some guys think it's worth buying lottery tickets or playing blackjack. But talking to a girl.... NO WAY!
    sad part is that people with extreme views tend to look for validation rather than consider other possibilities.

  15. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitallyYours View Post
    If I think you are pretty and I tell you so, how am I being dishonest?

    But if you've heard it a million times, I will try to find something else about you to appreciate and compliment you on that. No dishonesty. Just being selective.
    I never commented about you. Just said that I have had fake compliments.

  16. #592
    As mentioned before I am not the personality type for long shots, such as playing the odds with lottery's & the such. I also acknowledge that this could be my downfall. I also have read the stuff, like work out, dress stylish, confidence etc. Sure, why not? But don't count on them doing too much.

  17. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle View Post
    if this is what you believe then why bother starting the thread you alrrady lnow hpw many short undateable guys there were and what theor chances of dating taller women was.

    hpw are their stats for equal or shorter wpmen?
    I do not know how to say this without just repeating what was said before, but you do not seem to get it. Short men are fine and datable. Short men with a short man syndrome are not worth spending time with. In my experience, the majority of men who are short have the worse attitude on earth, and I am repelled by them. So I can pretty much guess why they are not marrying tall, or attractive, or bright women.

    You are your own worse enemy. And you seem to be enjoying it.

  18. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi.vixen View Post
    Oh yeah, of course CHEMISTRY!! Thats #1!! But honestly, ... I can tell whether there is chemistry within seconds of looking someone in the eyes. I have seen a man walking in the mall and one quick glance in his eyes and I want to know him. Nothing about looks, trust me... lol.. eyes are such a huge turn on, how a man looks at me is crucial
    So that was you the other day? Damn!

  19. #595
    Fuck man..all the short guys on here grow some mother fucking balls and stop giving the rest of us a bad name. I’m short and an absolute rock star.

  20. #596
    " rock star" What you mean by that? In reality, barely have enough time for escorts because you got so many fans, groupies. OR in reality, a legend in your own mind. Much time at home or striking out & calling escorts.

  21. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by indianrobert View Post
    Turn 30 this month, born in Canada to two loving parents. I am a 5'5 165lbs Indian male, short dark and hairy. Have multiple lipoma (lumps of fat under the skin) that are are completely harmless physically but not emotionally.

    Never had a girlfriend or felt the warmth of a women's touch not even an escort I am a 30 year old virgin. Not sure why but I barely put any effort into school or anything in general thus I work a dead end job and still live with my parents.

    I have a small great group of friends and family that love and care about me, and I they. Some of us are dealt a bad hand of cards in the game of life yet we are still surviving somehow, someway. My life could be so much worse, yet I am so glad I'm here sharing this with you folks. Thankfully I have a great sense of humour towards life and what it can bring or take away. Be grateful with what you have at least your not dead lol j/k..............

    Best Wishes everyone.
    It's too bad more people do not share your positive outlook re: life!

  22. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyman1970 View Post
    " rock star" What you mean by that? In reality, barely have enough time for ecorts because you got so many fans, groupies. OR in reality, a legend in your own mind. Much time at home or striking out & calling escorts :O
    You may not be C&B, which I'm not sure is the case, but you must have attended his Annex lectures. It's better to strike out than to sit alone and bitch about it. Almost everyone in this thread has told you as much. Work on your personality, clean your nails, wear clean boxers, polish and resole your shoes, then get out there.

  23. #599
    Blackrock13, that might be the case but has no bearing with my request for clarification of " rock star" imaginary or actuality.

  24. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyman1970 View Post
    Blackrock13, that might be the case but has no bearing with my request for clarification of " rock star" imaginary or actuality.
    I suspect some literary license, but I don't know for sure. Considering how many rock stars burn out by their early 30's I'm not sure that a lifestyle for success.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •