Thread: Sexy Spinner

Sexy Spinner

I had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful young lady on Monday in Bville. She is not only a very sexy lady that truly enjoys what she does but was also very pleasant to chat with. WIll not go into details about the session as I know she is already highly reviewed here but I will definitely be heading back to see her soon and often. ALso considering to try her MFM service so i can tick that one off the bucket list.

Can't help but to fantasize about what it would be like to spend some time with Sweet Heather and her at the same time (might kill me but i would go out with a smile on my face)

Sweet Heather
    Sexy Spinner and I have had the pleasure of enjoying each other...
    We just havent had a man to join in on the fun!! Maybe its about time??? What do you guys think??
    www.apartofheaven.com

Well now that i have had the pleasure of meeting with both of you lovely ladies separately, i think you should make it happen. We can invite Heidi as well and that way i know it will kill me but damn it would be a sweet way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by heidi.vixen View Post
    I'm thinking a duo with this bombshell is on my to do list now.. sounds YUMMY
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherstouch View Post
    We just havent had a man to join in on the fun!! Maybe its about time??? What do you guys think??
    www.apartofheaven.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpinner View Post
    yes Yes YES!! Me and both of these gorgeous ladies will be making plans for duo days in the New Year!! I for one am SO excited. I wonder if a trio day would be too much for you guys?! And to oralman, I had a great time with you as well! Cant wait to see you again
    Gawd! You girls are killing me.

yes Yes YES!! Me and both of these gorgeous ladies will be making plans for duo days in the New Year!! I for one am SO excited. I wonder if a trio day would be too much for you guys?! And to oralman, I had a great time with you as well! Cant wait to see you again
    Trio...I don't think my doctor would agree with that...

Two of you together would kill me and you girls are talking all THREE together! With me in there somewhere, I know I would die happy.

Sweet Heather
    OH my ladies....Ive had both of you!!! I say YES for a TRIO!!
    I know some of you TERB Guys can handle it!!!
    OH Yes SS....we would have to get DIRK in there!!!

You would be the ultimate addition!!
    blushes has big grin on face

Aww gee! thanks Spinner.

If you build we will cum (not sure that is how the movie spelled it lol). I agree with Dirk if was to walk into a room with all three of you i am sure someone would have to call 911.

Happy holidays to all of you wonderfule ladies, New Year and new fun (with you of course)

Real bad typing on my last note so let me try again

If you build it will will cum. I agree with Dirk that if i was to walk into a room with all three of you i am sure someone would have to call 911.

Rest of the note is ok lol. See what you sexy ladies do to us

Sweet Heather
    Quote Originally Posted by oralman View Post
    If you build we will cum (not sure that is how the movie spelled it lol). I agree with Dirk if was to walk into a room with all three of you i am sure someone would have to call 911.

Happy holidays to all of you wonderfule ladies, New Year and new fun (with you of course)
    Thanks for the Great Idea!! you know you are 1st on the list!!! then what ever is left , you must report back to the others!!! ( at least let richaceg"s Dr know its ok to CUM !!)

Quote Originally Posted by heidi.vixen View Post
    I'm thinking a duo with this bombshell is on my to do list now.. sounds YUMMY
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherstouch View Post
    We just havent had a man to join in on the fun!! Maybe its about time???
    I for one second both your ladies ideas... but shouldn't both of you try her in a FFM trio with her male partner first? Only seems fair.

better get myself a box of the little blue pills

Quote Originally Posted by jred2171 View Post
    better get myself a box of the little blue pills
    Seriously!? LoL... 3 incredibly sexy ladies and you STILL need a blue pill?

I've not had the pleasure of Miss Spinner, (yet), so I can't speak from first hand experience, but with Heather and Heidi in the room, blue pills are completely unnecessary!

Having said that... This would be a necessity!

http://www.daviddarling.info/images/...ibrillator.jpg

Cheers,
    AJ Ridgeway

Yummy:

Yep, a defib unit and a crash team to administer the code blue.

I would like to give each of them my monies worth, you know be at the top of my game...i havn't had the pleasure of miss spinner but Heather and Heidi definately deserve the A game.

Yup, the Mayan's were right... The end of the world has happened cuz I'm in heaven!

Must admit that i am looking forward to my first New Year's resolution. If my world comes to an end on that day i will go out a very happy man (as long as it occurs after the encounter of course, lol). In my 50 years of breathing this is by far the best New Year's resolution i have ever cum up with. Gotta take care of that bucket list lol. Something tells me i will find a way to experience the Heather/Heidi, Heather/Sexy Spinner and who knows but maybe even the Sexy Spinner/Heather/Heidi experience before i bow out to the Mayan's. I will not go down (outside our our sessions of course) without trying lol.